I was going to digitally color this, but my scanner made the ink an impossibly dreadful shade of gray, so I decided to color it traditionally instead, and I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out!
For those who wondered in the WIP sketch I did, here is a list of which "Doctor" is portrayed by which Bleach Captain:
Doctor 1: Yamamoto, for obvious reasons.
2: Soi Fon, again Squad 2, but also her haircut now resembles the second Doctor quite a bit. And her zanpakuto is her own version of his "flute."
3: Shinji, only because of the sass and the frills the Third Doctor had.
4: Shunsui. Without a doubt, Tom Baker's Fourth Doctor and Shunsui would probably get into a WORLD of trouble with one another.
5. Ukitake. Just like the Fifth Doctor was seemingly more "innocent" (in my opinion), Ukitake's personality seems to match. Plus, celery for his health included!
6. Mayuri. Yes, he looks weird with a curly doo, but the Sixth Doctor's sass and slight vanity seems to me to match Mayuri fairly well.
7. Kensei. Honestly, this is the hardest match for me...I chose Kensei for this doctor only because he was the only captain that would fit no other position better.
8. Rose. Oh dear Lord, Rose is PERFECT for the 8th Doctor's romantic qualities.
8.5 Unohana. Since she's *SPOILERS* John Hurt's "War Doctor", she doesn't really qualify to be facing forward like the other doctors, but I had to include her! Plus, War Doctor just seems to fit her personality, eh?
9. *SPOILERS* Komamura: Yeah, with the new twist to Komamura's storyline, the Ninth Doctor's heroic stoicness seems to match wonderfully.
10. Byakuya. Who else could be serious and have so much hidden angst? Plus the fanbase? Yeah, Byakuya and Ten would be a mess around each other. A glorious, deliciously hot fangirl-droolworthy mess.
11. Toshiro. He's young, like Matt Smith's Doctor, plus he's got that "sliver of ice in his heart" and acts far wiser and more mature (at times) than he looks. The Eleventh and him match up surprisingly nicely to me.
12. Ooooh, even though we know nothing about the Twelfth Doctor, Kenpachi meets the Hype! It's Hype on Hype, and I am loving it.
I hope you like this drawing! Here's the work in progress to check out too:
It looks good in color.
I can finally tell who everyone is now.
Now this shit we dont need in this group. doctor who sucks dick
While my initial idea was that each Captain number be the Doctor number (at least 1 and 2 fit XD), your logic is pretty good...plus legally, 12 is somehow going to turn evil/split in two with one of them being evil, so there's that.
That's what I was thinking! Other than the "War Doctor," which Unohana already had, Kenpachi really doesn't fit with the other Doctor's personalities...except 12, or the Valeyard if they bring them in! But thank you!
Welcome, although technically since it seems that he was actually 10 twice, Byakuya and Toshiro could both be 10, then Kenny's 11.
colors are perfect.
I still prefer her old hairstyle, or my version really XD, but you do have a point! The numbers sync up oAo Do you think Tite watches Doctor Who?? It would be awesome if he was a secret Whovian >3>